Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Megan's Monday missionary message


Can I just start off by saying how happy it is to see my family?!?!
Every Skype call it gets harder and harder to say goodbye, but the
good news is... No more calls :) (100 days now, right dad) That was so
cute that you're counting :) I love you guys so so so much!!! The
Skype time goes by so fast. Can't wait until I can spend forever and
ever talking to you, no time limits :) Jacob, I still can't believe
your driving, going to prom, working.... And your deep voice ;) Holla.
Blake, your hair literally looked dyed. You're such a stud! Houston,
you're as cute as ever... Sad I couldn't hear your piano! I bet you
rock it. Ky, you are getting prettier and prettier you little soccer
star. And mom and dad, I could talk to you FOREVER, I miss ya so much.
My two best friends :) So good to see you!!!!

Thanks for those pictures!! Everyone looks so cute and old :)


Well well well, you already know how good the week was.... (View the
pic below to see how we feel about it ;)) Ethan is planning on getting
baptized on July 14 as long as everything goes good with his dad being
able to do it. He's such a cute kid! Came to church in his little
suit. :) He asks the deepest questions, things I've never even thought
of, smart boy. I am so so so excited for him!!

Then, Jen!!!! She is set to get baptized on June 7. Ask me how PUMPED
I am?!?! I seriously can't even contain my excitement. Yay yay yay!
It's gonna change their little family so much! The thing is... They
just moved. Literally on the other side of the road of our area. We
are talking just one turn off. So, she will be in the Dade City ward.
We still will teach her though, so that's good. We have some
fellowshipping planned for this week with people from that ward,
should be good :) so excited for her!

Maritza (sister Torres's daughter) came to church yesterday!! And she
really liked it :) :) I love her!!!

Things are going so so so good! Transfer calls are Saturday and I get
teary sick just thinking about it... Literally. I want to stay here
with Sister Bailey for the rest of my time.... But it's not about what
I want :) so we will see how it goes! Whatever happens will be just
what we need, always is!

Insights of the week: :)

Okay! So I read a talk from the RS session while I was on exchanges
and I lost it. It's so so so good!
“Oh, how we need each other. Those of us who are old need you who are
young. And, hopefully, you who are young need some of us who are old.
It is a sociological fact that women need women. We need deep and
satisfying and loyal friendships with each other.” Sister Hinckley was
right; oh, how we need each other!'
I know this is so so so true. WE NEED EACH OTHER. I have felt so so so
grateful this week for people that I have needed. I love that our
Heavenly Father uses other people to teach us. In the bible
dictionary, it says that faith is built by hearing the testimony of
others. I know that my faith has been strengthened TONS by the faith
of those around me. I started to make a list, of people from home,
people here, it's a long list :) I am so blessed with family and
friends who have faith so strong that strengthens mine. I need you :)

Love you tons and tons and tons!!
One love :)
Sister B


Pics:

1. This is how we felt about Friday (our lessons with Jen and Ethan)
2. The sisters in our ward :)
3. New fb profile pic #palmtreesfordays #floridaweatherswag

No comments:

Post a Comment