Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Lovin life‏


The weeks are going faster and faster, I feel like I was just typing a
letter! Haha :)

Sorry the letter is late! We and the zone leaders were in charge of a
zone activity day today, and we were setting up all day, so we didn't
have time... So you probs won't get this until tomorrow morn when I
have wifi.

First things first:

We made a new song :)

"Listen to the Spirit"
Sung to Listen to your Heart

Listen to the Spirit
When it's prompting you
Listen to the Spirit
There's nothing else you should do
You might not know where you're going
And you might not know why
But listen to the Spirit
So you can be like Nephi


Haha we have some fun that's for sure. We sang our Tswift remix for
President this week. He wants us to post it... So watch out for
Missionary Magical coming soon... Probs go viral :) hahaha


Anyways, good solid week. Numbers wise, not so hot, but it was still stellar.

Let's see:

I finished the Book of Mormon this week!! Sups exciting, right? It's
so true :) I love it so very much.

We had some neat experiences this week, where we would get in the car
and say"Well, that's exactly where we were supposed to be." I love
that feeling :) One of my favorites.

I am so grateful for my trials. I know that trials help us grow
stronger and knit us closer to God if we let them. Carlos's parents
are recent converts, and I love them to death! They are changing SO
much! They have been going through some hard things lately, and it is
so neat to see them relying on God. We had the sweetest lesson with
them yesterday. There are too sweet. They are planning on being sealed
this year!! I will be there, Count me in! :)

A part member family we have been working with lost their grandma this
week. It was the dad, who isn't a members mom, and we spent some time
over there. It was so neat. First off, their girls are so cute!
Secondly, the whole fam was bearing testimony about the plan of
salvation. The dad is much more open to the gospel then before, we are
teaching FHE next week, so excited!

Oh my goodness! Church was so so so stellar yesterday. Everyone was
bearing their testimonies  and taking about the Ft Lauderdale open
house to the temple. Can we talk about how temple hungry I am?! I miss
it so much. That's totes gonna be one of the first things I do when I
get back. I will never forget how I felt the day I went through for
the first time. Can't wait to go back.

Obvs, it was all about families too, which obviously made me miss
y'all! Goodness. Mom and dad, I think of you so often, and how many
things I learn from you. I'm so thankful to know that families can be
eternal. I also think about my future fam and how grateful I am I came
out here. I can't imagine raising my kids and having a family w/o the
things I've learned here. Mom- so you remember when I was deciding
whether or not I wanted to serve a mission and you said "Meg's, think
of your kids." Well, as always you were right :) man. I love family. I
miss y'all can't wait to see you in two weeks on Skype!!! :) :)

Insight of the week: This week I read Morini 7 (a personal fave) I was
thinking about charity, and in there it says charity never fails
right? And so I was thinking why doesn't charity ever fail? And this
is what I came up with: Well, charity is the pure love of Christ ya?
Well Christ's pure love didn't fail, never. that's why charity will
never fail. Charity never fails because Christ didn't fail.


Good good week! Sure love you :) thanks for all the things you do for
me, they don't go unnoticed :) I'm blessed with the best fam and
friends.

I LOVE YOU
Sis Burton

Dragon fruit w/ sis Hernandez :)
Gi drew a pic of me ;) haha
My girl <3 she reminds me of little miss Lilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment