Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Megan Mission Top Hits‏

Hahaha Sister Bailey and I made a little list of so songs we've made,
we probably have too much fun. Love you :)



Mega Mission Top Hits

(A list of songs written in the Florida Tampa Mission)

I mean... Sometimes (all the time) we like to write songs... We are
becoming pro Mormon-izers. Enjoy ;)



#1 Gospel Rock

(A Sis Millard and Sis B collaboration)
(To the tune of LMFAO Party Rock)

Sister missionaries in the house tonight
Everybody is gettin an invite (passing out cards like nobodies business)
And we're gonna help ya have eternal life
We just wanna see ya (boom, boom, boom)
Get baptized


#2 We like to Bike
(Written and performed by Sister Millard and Sister Burton... When we
were full bike )

We like to bike and we cannot lie
You other sistas can't deny
When we walk in
Just lookin so thin
It beats yo four wheel drive


#3 Missionary Magical

(Written by the Sister B and Sis B)
(To the tune of Tswift 22)

It feels like a perfect day
To dress up as sisters
And preach the gospel (uh oh, uh oh)

It feels like a perfect day
To show Christ's wa-ay
To a bunch of strangers (uh oh, uh oh)

Yeaaah-aaaaah
We're happy, single, and spiritual at the same time
It's MISSIONARY MAGICAL
Oh Yeaaah-aaaaah
Today's the day that we forget about the world
It's fine

Uh-oh
I don't know about you,
But I'm feelin the spirit too
Everything will be alright if
You keep it close to you

You don't even know us
But we'll teach ya about Jesus
Everything will be alright if
You just keep prayin then you'll
Know it's true-oo-oo



#4 Pen Pal
(Written to the tune of my boy Justin Bieber's song Boyfriend)
(Written by sister Bailey and Burton)

Baby take a chance or you'll never ever know
I've got letters in my hand that I'd really like to show

Send, send, send-to you.
Cantcha feel the fire while we're talkin' bout truth
I don't know about me
But I know about you
So say hello to the temple in 3,2 swag

I'd like to be
Sealed for eternity
Hey boy... Will you write me?

If I was your pen pal
I'd never let ya go
We could seal the deal
When I get home
You could be my husband
And I could be your wife
Then with our family
We'd have eternal life


#5

Toes
(Sister Bailey and Burton)
(Sung to the tune Toes... (We think) by Zach Brown Band)

Got my toes in my closed shoes
My arms in the sun
Not a worry in the world
Preachin' the gospel is fun
Life was good today
Life was good today



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment