Monday, January 13, 2014

Nov. 25, 2013

Well well well. The weeks are flying by. Seriously. I feel like I was just sitting here emailing you. I have been out nine whole months, is that crazy or what?! It's pretty crazy. 

Mom! Thanks so so so so much for the pics!! SEND ME MORE!!... (one with the whole fam would be great...:)) I love your emails... just what I needed to hear today :) 

Nothing really new going on. Just talking to people about the Gospel everyday. We are teaching this AWESOME Muslim couple- they are the sweetest. I was surprised to see how much we have in common with them, it was neat, they're such good people :)
We both got to speak in Sacrament meeting, that was pretty great. I was still shaking like always. When I sat down i thought (I went way too fast... dad woulda told me to slow down) ;) 

OH. Listen. 
This is the coolest idea EVA that the Elders had.... this week we're going downtown and in chalk writing "WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR TAMPA?" and then handing out chalk and having EVERYONE write on it. Its gonna be suppa rad. I'm so excited. After they write, we're gonna bear testimony and give em mormon.org cards. It's gonna be suppa rad!! 

We are going to the Ward Mission Leaders (the Lewis Family) (the COOLEST PEOPLE EVER) :) for thanksgiving- it'll be fun! :) 

I love you all so so so so so so so so so so much!!! I am SO thankful for you, for this gospel, for this nametag that I getta wear everyday and tell them how to be happy and how to have hope. Man I love it.

Love ya'll!!
Sister B

No comments:

Post a Comment