Monday, January 13, 2014

12/16/13


Okay. So... here's the thing. 
SISTER MILLARD IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND. Heavenly Father knows just who you need, ya know?! :) Man. I love her so much. She's 23, from Salt lake, and just the sweetest thing. She is SO FUNNY. We just work super super hard and laugh all day long. We are full bike now, so the laughing increases on those things. :) I love her. SO soooo sooo much. She reminds me of kenz alot :) 
Well well well. GUESS WHAT?! Our assignment changed just a little. We are now half metro half working with the Tampa 1 ward. Which is pretty stellar/perfect. I am so excited to get working with a ward again, and so happy to be doing metro work too. Things are goin good :)
We got to go to Night in Bethlehem yesterday (a live nativity in Odessa). All my Odessa family was there. I got to see Sis Ramos!! :) she is like my mom here, so that was really really great. We both cried. I love her. And Sis Catmull too. And the Hunts!  and Shannon. Man. I love that ward. One of the girls we were trying to start teaching is an investigator now!! Shes 12 and super cute! She made me a Christmas present, SO STINKIN SWEET. It was nice to go there, kinda my own little Christmas present :) I love those people. I'm so excited to be workin witha ward again!
Things are going so good. I am SO pumped for Christmas, so pumped to see ya'll on SKYPE!!! :) HOLLA!!! :) man. That's gonna be super rad. I love you guys so much. 

I cant believe how fast time is flying... it's starting to FLY. I dont like it. I love being a missionary. 
I'd do this forever if i could. There is no where on this planet I'd rather be than here in downtown tampa wearing this badge and testifying of my Savior. I love Him. That's why I'm here :) I love you all too!! SO SO SO MUCH. 
Sister Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment