Monday, January 13, 2014

12/2/13 Best Week Ever


Sooooo basically this week was stellar!! Let me tell you everything :)
 
Monday: Trying decide where to go for dinner, felt like Taco Bell was the place. Went, and got TWO REFERRALS, people who want missionaries... The Spirit will guide us where Heavenly Father wants us, I never knew itd be Tbell :)
 
Tuesday:We did the "What are you Thankful for Tampa" Chalking... It was super rad and fun. I was with Sis Behr on exchanges... shes the sweetest!
 
Thursday: First off, our apt was FREEZING COLD. We weekly planned all morning, but our heater was broken... I was dying. I will send you a pic of my outfit :) I was wearing sweats under my dress haha.
 
We had dinner with the SWEETEST FAMILY and their neighbor who is a non member. IT WAS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO FUN!!!Then we had another dinner at our ward mission leaders, it was so great!!! (I missed you on Thursday Dad. Bro Lewis walked us out to the car, and I thought of when you used to do that with me and I got all teary. So.... I love you!)
 
Friday: Exchanges with Sis Miller (who is going to byui and studyin the same thing as me... HOLLA) SHE IS THE BEST!!! Guess who we gotta see?!?! TSHANDA!!!! :):):) she moved in by them, so we gotta see her... I was so so so so so happy :)
 
man. I love being a missionary. Heavenly Father is guiding us to where we needta be everyday. I love it.
 
Next week is transfers. We find out on Saturday... I honestly have no idea what is going to happen with this new area... we shall see :)
 
I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!
Sister Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment