Monday, January 13, 2014

1/6/13

Well I think I have not much time... So i will try to explain to you our week :)

Monday was SO much FUN!!! I will try to send pics... we went to a member's hubby's coast guard boat. Totes fun. 

Thennn tuesday was STELLAR!!! we went la hunting and met THREE PART MEMBER FAMILIES!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! :) they allll said that we could come back!!! YAYAYAY!!!

The circus was goin on this week... so we handed out cards there. It was fun!!! Saw elephants and tigers and lions... holla :) 

we got a referral for this guy from mormon.org. He's AWESOME. he's form India, studying his masters at UT. He has been goin to Christian churches, and when he researched online, the first thing that came up was us! :) He is great. 

Yesterday was super fun!! President invited us over for dinner with his fam!! We played games with his daughter and his wife, while he watched a game. It was cool to see him in that setting. It was a super super fun night! :) I sure love him. 

welllll that's about it!!! I sure love you all tons and tons!! hope you're being good and stayin happy!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Sis Burton 

pic is my skirt gettin caught in my bike.... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment