Monday, November 18, 2013

Hello All!!!


Hello all :) I sure love you!
 
Well well well. things are going pretty dang good :) I am a happy girl. Thanks for the package mom :) I love you. Grandpas note made me cry, and I about died with Huey's cute little book he made. I had a dream about him last night. Give him a hug for me :)
 
This week we had tons of meetings, one on tues, weds we had interviews, thursday we had district meeting, and friday we had one about internent procelyting. soooo we were real busy.
 
Interviews were good. I love President Cusick :)
 
Um this week was good :) Oh man! I just got the best email from Shannon :) She is doing SO SO SO SO SO SO SO good. I love her. It made me so happy to see how good she's doing.
 
One thing we do every night before prayer while we are planning is to talk about things we were grateful for that day. Man I always have like 20 things even tho it's just supposed to be one. I see more and more how blessed I am each day. Heavenly Father loves us so much. I have no time once again. I'm so sorry.
 
Yesterday was awesome- we found one of the guys we talked to last week . As soon as he saw us, he motioned for us to come over and said "I don't know why, but ever since I saw you girls and you prayed with me, everything has been going SO much better. Things have been different. Can I have one of those books (Book of Mormon)?" It was so neat!! I was so happy that he recognized the Spirit and that he wants to learn more. We are going back to see him this weekend to teach him, then planning to hand him to the missionaries where he lives. Heavenly Father is guiding us to people, I'm loving this area. It's so different, but it's helping me to stretch lots more. I kinda love it even though it's hard :)
 
Well, I love ya'll so so so so much. Sorry I had no time.
 
Sister Burton 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment