Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Fools!

Hello Family (and Best FRIENDS :))
 
Well, How are you?! How was your Easter?! Mine was very different that's for sure... I went Less-Active Hunting instead of Easter Egg Hunting. :) But hey, that's why I'm here, right?
 
I never know what to say in these letters, ha. So much goes on, but I dunno what to tell y'all. ((I say y'all ALL the time these days, so that's dope). ha. Ummm I love it here. I love GOING OUT, gettin stuff done, talking to everyone. Ask me if I like tracting tho... NOPE. Hate it. haha. It's real awk. But once again, that's why I'm here, right?
 
DAD. I couldnt love your letters more. I laughed my head off in the last one... You and your Rangers, Mom told me they were losing... You needta pray harder ;). You gotta new car... does that mean Carlos is gone? Poor guy. I do have an address thats more direct, if I dont get transfered (which I hope i dont... I LOVE THIS WARD) then I'll give it to ya;).
 
I'm jealous of you guys hanging out with grandma and grandpa young, I miss them alot. I always hang out with the grandma and grandpas in this ward cause they remind me of them :).
 
Grandma Jocko has been awesome at writin me, I love getting her letters. shes been sending chik fil a cards :) She's winning :). She always sends me what I needta hear too, good talks and stuff.
 
Louie and Audry are still investigating. They are so great. Louie told me that Audry said she wants to adopt me... so I might be staying here in Flordia ;). Ha. They are too cute. I seriously love them SO much. Like SOOOO much. He still hasnt prayed about the book of mormon yet, but we're hoping to get him to watch conference.
 
I'm doing good though :) practicing my patience;). But I love it here. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.
 
I've been workin real hard on being a better studier. Can I tell you how much I love the Scriptures? SO MUCH. They seriously are the best thing ever. They make me so happy. I've learned soooo much from actually STUDYING them, not just reading them. Like how to apply them to my investigators and how to apply them to me. I love em. Personal study for an hour isnt long enough. So, that's my invitation to you (since im a missionary now, I'm all about inviting). Don't just read them, FEAST UPON them. It doesnt needta be like tons of reading, like today i spent 20 minutes on ONE VERSE, and I loved it. It helps you get the Spirit with you so quick and can make you so so happy. I love it. and i love you :)
 
Have a happy happy week! Are you so excited for conference? I'm like legit looking foward to it! Like so excited. I've gotta bunch of questions i cant wait to be answered. I love you all thanks for loving me even though imma goob ;)
 
LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Megs/ Sister Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment