Tuesday, April 9, 2013

HELLO EVERYONE!!!


Mom! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGE. I dont think you understand how happy that made me all day long. :) Elder Scousen told me to tell you that you're a saint... he loved the toffee. Ha. There was a quote from conference that said "there are few things more powerful than the prayers of a righteous mother." wanna know who i thought of? well you, DUH. You're my mom :) But I can definitely feel your prayers and love even when I'm all the way over here. I love you so much!
 
DAD!!! your letters I swear couldn't come at a better time or be more of what I needta hear. You dont know how much I look forward to them and how much they mean to me. I love you.
 
Jake! I loved your letter sweet boy! Your little testimony made me cry :) you're a stud.
 
Blake! thanks for the Email. made me laugh :) sure love you!
 
Huey! I LOVE YOU!! theres 2 boys here that remind me of you. I miss you.
 
KY! I love getting things from you!!! You're bday is coming up!! :) I love you!
 
I'm going to get some pics developed today!! I'll send them all your way :)
 
transfers are next week! I'm excited to see what happens! :)
 
Could conference have been any better?! I think not. I was water works the whole Saturday- both sessions. I felt like they were talkin right to me. (yes mom, I'd LOVE the conference issue of the ensign :)). I lovvvved President Monson's last remarks when he said "weeping lasts only for a night, and then joy comes in the morning." :) and elder Bruce D. Porters talk. we are here on earth to be happy. Being here I've really come to realize that. Some people (including some missionaries) get sooo caught up in being busy, having a task they forget the whole reason we're here on this earth. TO FIND JOY!!! I love that! This gospel brings me SO much happiness, I wanna share that w/ every single person here in Odessa. I love it here guys. Russell M Nelson's talk got me SUPPA pumped about being a missionary. LETS GOOOOO!! :) Presidnt Eyrings talk was great too! I loved elder cardons talk about the Atonement and FORGIVING- I'm always working on that.
I hope ya'll know how much I love you. You're in my prayers everyday!! BE HAPPY :)
I LOVE YOU!
SISTER BURTON

No comments:

Post a Comment