Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello Hello, From Florida!!!




Well well well, this week was just so great! 
PICTURES!!
#1 Our district at the MTC... THE BEST
#2 Me and my boy Mo. Isnt he the cutest?? I LOVE the kids here!! :)
#3 Us with Audry and some of the cast of her show... She is the best!! She loves taking care of us :) I love her SO much!!!
FINALLY some pictures huh?! Sorry it took so long... I dont understand technolgy... :) hahaha.
This week was so good! We found a new investigator!!! We were riding along bikin it up to a member's house, when Sis Daniels felt prompted to stop at a house. So we did, she invited us in couldnt stop saying how much she "needed this right now". We taught her lesson 1 and she loved it! she said the closing prayer, it was wonderful! the Spirit was so strong! It's amazing how much your own testimony grows when you teach and testify to others. I love it!! :) She is wonderful!! I'm excited to keep teaching her hopefully we will meet with her again tomorrow!! :) Her name is Yoshiko.
GUESS WHAT?! We went on splits last night and I was with a girl my age (Savannah-she's AWESOME)  and I taught my first street-contacting lesson!! There was a 15 year old boy named Reese out walkin his dog and we stopped to use his phone... hers had died. He asked tons of questions about the church. I gave him Lesson 1 summary, gave him a Book of Mormon, bore my testimony of it and had a prayer with him that he would be able to recognize the truth. IT WAS DOPE!! :) I was so excited to tell my trainer :) haha I felt like a little girl at school who wanted to run home and tell mom she got an A. ha :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Heavenly Father places us in the right places at the right times with the right people. His hand is so very much in our lives. I love being able to see His hand in my life as a missionary.
I love you all so so so very much. Daddy!! I hope you had a happy happy birthday yesterday!!! Saturday when we were riding bikes someone was driving in a corvette (a dad and son) all decked out in rangers jerseys and hats... was there a game?? I yelled go rangers :) dont fret, thought you'd be proud. :) Thanks for your letter again this week.
We had dinner at the Matthews last night. I'm obsessed with them. He reminds me SO much of Grandpa Young. I love him!! She has alzheimer's, but she still remembers how to play the piano and she LOVES it. So thats what we do with her when we go over. He's so good to her, it's adorable. Theyre the cutest. I love the members here!! Members really are where it's at for missionary work.
I love you all so much, but this computer keeps telling me it's going to shut down. I LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment