Tuesday, April 16, 2013

SHort Email Ah


Well Hello Hello!!!
I love you all. Alot. But you see, I have NO time.
I love being a missionary. Alot. This week has been really good! We had lessons with THREE part member families. I love this ward, I love these people.
We got transfer calls on Saturday. All three of us are staying here. Woo hoo! This is Sis Williamson's last transfer, so you can best believe I'm gonna do everything I can to make it her best. :) She's great.
 
KATIE PARKER is married!!! I love her. I'll admit i gotta little teary getting her announcement. So exciting!! Give her a BIG hug for her please oh please!!
 
ALISA AND TABRIE. Thank you SO much for the packages, seriously made my whole week. I was SO happy! It means the world to me :) I love you!! Lis- I SCREAMED when I found the yellow skirt :) and the skirt works perfectly!! thanks so much :):) Tabes, the pictures are soooo cute. I'm obsessed. I miss you girls so much.
 
MOM! I'm so proud of you!!! you're the member that all the missionaries want ;). for real. You are the best!! I love you soooo much
 
DAD!! your letters make my week. I love you sooo so so so so much!!!
 
Being a missionary is the best and happiest thing in the world. I love it here. I love being a missionary. I love teaching and serving these people here in Florida. I see Heavenly Father's hand in so many ways every single day. I love Him and I love having Him guide me- I know I'm safe as long as I'm w/ Him :)
 
I really dont have any time and I'm really sorry! But I love you and I pray for ya'll every day!! thanks for everything you do for me! You're seriously the best. I love you!
 
ONE LOVE
Sister Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment