Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday Talk!


HELLO FAMILY!!! I LOVE YOU ALL :)
 
Daddy, Thanks for the letter! I LOVE THEM. I cant tell you enough how happy they make me. I love them. Momma! It's your BDAY this week!!!! I am gettin you a card today, so it'll be late, just know I didnt forget :) I love you. Your emails I always look forward to! They crack me up!
Mom, you're awesome, can I just tell you how much the sisters LOVE you. Wanna know how I know? because I love the members here who help us like you do to them. Keep helping them out, they need it :) the members make such a big difference, and the members here are AWESOME. 
I love Florida. Alot. I love the people here. HOLY COW.
 
Guess what?! We have three new investigators. Two of them are a couple who have moved here from New York. You know the show I used to watch, "Say Yes to the Dress?" on TLC?!  Yeah, Audry? That's the wife. We're teaching her!... A bunch of the cast was up here on Monday and we taught them. STINKING COOL EH?! (dont fret, I got pics) Louie is the husband. We found him last Saturday on our bikes. He is the best. He cracks me up all the time. He calls us his "nuns" hahahaha. Seriously the sweetest and funniest guy ever. He swears all the time and whatnot, but he's such a good guy. We get along SO good. He's always teasin me cause I'm the young one. I love him SO much! They are wonderful, and even stopped to help us on our bikes the other day. She said she told him to turn around and said "those are our girls." :) I love them. He was really interested (like bouncing off his seat ha) in the idea of having a living prophet, and he was able to listen to some of President Monson's talks, and he enjoyed them. He is reading the Book of Mormon right now. It's so fun and exciting to see his countance changing. She is not as into it as he is, but she definitely listens and agrees with alot of the things we have to say. They don't completely understand the Spirit, so that's something we are going to focus on this week. They are a joy. I love them, like with all my heart. Oh my word I love them.  
Our other investigator is the wife of a member. She is the sweetest lady and such a good mom. They are such a nice couple. We were able to go to dinner with them last night, and committed them to pray together as a couple every night. She has a testimony of the Priesthood and its power, as she was given a blessing when she was pregnant with her girl. We are planning to teach lesson one to her on wednesday. I'm so excited! I love her and her family! Her hubby's got the coolest accent, he's from North Carolina.
I love it here. I love these people SO much!!
Elder Anderson was here ALL weekend long, that was too cool for school. I got to shake his hand! WOO!! His testimony of the Savior was so sure and strong. I loved it. His wife is from here, and he used to be the Stake president of the stake I'm in. It was awesome to have him here.
You always ask me if i need anythin, but I'm doin good. I need more skirts, but I'll get em eventually. Uh... more recess eggs?! I wouldn't appose ;).
I love ya'll SO much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment