Monday, March 18, 2013

Hi, I'm Lance Armstrong


HELLO FAMILY!!!
I don't think I can explain enough to you how much I love you. I thought I loved you before I left, but I swear it's like quadrupled. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
 
Mom: thanks soooo much for your detailed updates and emails. I LOVE THEM. Tell grandpa and grandma thanks for the letter. Tell Gpa i sure am lucky to have his personality...;) He's too funny! I hope his knee gets better fast!! He's a trooper. Please let them know how much I love them!
Daddy: Your letters brighten my day!! Thanks so much for sending me one every week since I've been out. They honestly mean the world to me. I cry like a baby everytime. I love you SO much!
Jacob and Blake: I love you two punks! I'm glad you had such a good time in Vegas!! Make sure you pay attention in seminary... that's something I'm regretting out here. Keep being good boys and wearing your girl repellant- it seems to be workin ;)
Houston and Ky: thank you guys for your pictures, theyre both hanging in my room!! I love you two!! I hope you're feeling better huey, and Ky i'm jealous you gotta hang out w/ gma!
 
In two days I will be gone for a month.... can you believe it?! Holy moly Holy Cow!
 
Well, this week was wonderous. We taught my first lesson on Monday to two guys named Lorenzo and Rashad. They live in our apartment complex. It went really well, Lorenzo prayed for his first time, that was really cool to see. He felt the Spirit and loved it. They commited to continue to read the Book of Mormon and go to a church tour with us. They didn't end up showing up though, and haven't gotten back with us :( but that's okay! NEVER SAY NEVER :) Hopefully they will get in touch with us soon!! They were super great and faithful young men!!
 
WARNING: YOU ARE EMAILING THE BIKING QUEEN OF AMERICA. Pictures to come! It's seriously the funnest thing ever- I just laugh my head off the whole time, thinking about what ya'll would say if you saw me. haha its so great.
 
The people here are great. The ward members BLOW MY MIND!! They are so sweet and willing to help out with anything. I feel at home on Sundays, it's nice :). They make a huge impact on our missionary work too.
 
Well I really don't know what else to share. I'm good and happy, and I hope you all are too! :) I know this church is true. The more I bear my testimony to others, the more it is strengthened. I know the Book of Mormon is true- that it testifies of our Savior. He loves us SO much (I'd like to think that being out here has helped me feel His love more fully, but I know I'm still not even close.)- more than we can imagine. I can feel that love when I talk to the people here. It's crazy. I still can't believe I'm here on a mission. 
 
OH!! I remembered something REALLL cool!! Elder Anderson from the Quorom of the 12 is coming to Stake Conference on Sunday!! Cool eh?! And he's doing a special mission conference for all of us on Monday. I'm SO EXCITED!! To hear him and to see all my MTC friends. Twill be a good day. So- if I don't email you on Monday, do not be alarmed we have the rest of P-Day on tuesday :)  
 
Uh... Tell my friends they stink. I haven't gotten a single letter out here from anyone except dad (except an elder from the MTC) (Yeah, I'm a loser). So yeah, tell them if they are wanting to be around my hilarious self after these 17 months, they needta get their rears in gear.
 
Oh! That CD Michelle gave me, LOVE IT!!!! Its like Mumford and Sons LDS version. Tell her thank you so much!! I love it :)
 
Yeah yeah yeah, my Emails are Random Bandom, Sorry bout that. The gist is I love you and I'm happy. And I hope you're happy!!! Talk to you soon!!! LOVE YOU!!
 
Sister MEgan Brialle Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment