Monday, August 26, 2013

Hello, Hello, from Florida


So, lets talk. FAMILY! You're the best!!!
Grandma J- Thanks so much for the package, just got it yesterday, I'm wearin the skirt right now. Sister Goodman and I ate all the cookies after church- we were starved thank you so much :)
Can I tell you how glum I am that I'm missin the IDAHO STATE FAIR?! Seriously though, we all know how much I love it. HAVE FUN..... Tell Trav he better be sendin me a cheeseburger pizza... YUM that sounds SO GOOD.
 
This week went by SO crazy fast. I cant even recall what happened. MIRACLES all around of course. We are trying to do way better at talking to EVERYONE we see about the gospel (I'm really bad at contacting... one of my many weaknesses- but that's why we're workin on it!) So anyways, we have been talking to EVERYONE and their dog (....literally everyone here has a dog, but that's besides the point). ANYWAYS, as we've been talking to people we are seeing MIRACLES!!! Good things are happening. We are finding LOTS of potential investigators. Its stellar. Heavenly Father is honestly just like putting wonderfully prepared people in our path. It's crazy how instantaneous He blesses us when we're obedient.
 
Shawna is still doing well. She's the cutest. She's so ready to get baptized... just gotta figure a few things out first :) I love her.
 
That's bout it. Oh, we are back on car share with the Elders... so that means...... DRUMROLL..... BIKES again!... Holla ;) Yay for a nice tan again. ha its great. I may roast alive it's SO hot lately- but it's great. I feel like a "real" missionary when we bike- more legit.
 
Well Ya'll things are going stellar. I love it here. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
 
Love
Sister Burton :)

No comments:

Post a Comment