Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Short Letter Today

Hey Ya'll!! :)

(yes, i say ya'll ALL THE TIME NOW)... its great

Well I have absolutley no time and to tell you the truth this week went by SO fast I dont even remember what happened... The weeks are starting to FLY. 

We had an awesome lesson with Sue- she reminds me of Grandma Jocko... has pretty blue eyes and short hair just like her!! She's been readin the Book of Mormon!

We are going shopping with Shawna today- she is like seriously the best. She would fit right in w/ all of my friends back home. I LOVE HER!!! I know we'll be friends forever and ever... we talk about it all the time. She is just so GOOD- like so good. She is SOOO obedient to the commandments, always makes sure she's doing what's right. Someone offered her a drink and she said no they asked why not, cause you're mormon now and she said "YUP! :)" She's so good. I love her

Here's part of my email to President!
T
he ward is continuing to get excited about missionary work! They are telling us their experiences, and are really interested in our investigators. The Jolley family is doing SO great with their Family Mission Plan. Sister Jolley's friend has come to church four times and Sister Jolley has invited her to meet with us THREE times.... She's not giving up! :) Brother Jolley took a Restoration pamphlet and a Book of Mormon to a guy he works with and is going to talk with him more about it this week. They are really really "Catching the Wave." We hope to get the whole ward as excited about missionary work as them! :)

Miracle of the week! We met a man named Robert on our bikes on Saturday afternoon. We invited him to come to church on Sunday. He came, and he even bore his testimony! He is excited to learn more!

We are seeing the blessings of talking with everyone. Heavenly Father is placing people in our path. He is giving me courage to talk to them about the gospel (which is a miracle in and of itself :))

This week was good- all the weeks are good :) However... I am craving a Bimbo Burger right about now.... Express mail?! sounds good to me. I love you SO SO SO SO much!!! Hope ya'll have a suppa good week. 

One love
Sister Burton

Oh! Can i get Brady and Mardell's address?! I have a letter i needta send them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment