Monday, September 16, 2013

YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!‏

GUESS WHAT?!?!
I'M STAYING IN ODESSA FOR SIX MORE WEEKS!!! :):):):)

That means by the end of this transfer I will have been here for HALF OF MY MISSION... That's right!! :) and I'll be with Sister Goodman for a third of it!! :) We're pretty stoked to be stayin together... we get along so good. 

President called us on Saturday and asked us to be Sister Training Leaders- so basically we go to a big leadership meeting with Pres and go on exchanges with the Sisters in our Zone-We are excited, we'll learn alot, should be great! :)

 Shawna is still doing awesome! We are hoping to set a date with her this week for her baptism... She's SO ready! Her bf came to church yesterday- and he hasnt been in a real long time, so that was great :) She is so cute- she tell's everybody she's Mormon and when they try to tell her she's making a bad choice she bears her testimony, tells them to look at mormon.org, and asks if they want missionaries to come teach them more... SHE IS PERFECT. I love her so much.
Shannon committed to baptism and we are going to set a date with her tonight! Thatll be great. 
I went on exchanges this week- Zepherhills has gotta be the prettiest place in the world. It's SO pretty there. I was w/ Sis. Costanio... she's from Rexburg, small world :) It was fun.

Things are going really good, I am very grateful to be staying here another transfer :) I love it here, i love what I'm learning, I love the people and I love my Heavenly Father! :)

I love you all and hope you have an excellent week, sorry its so brief.. I haveta write President still :) 

LOVE YOU!!! 
One love,
Sista Burton 

No comments:

Post a Comment