Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ohhhh Heyyyyyy!!!‏

Well Hello Hello!!!

How are ya'll?!?! Probably suppa tired and worn out from what sounds like a super BUSY fair week!! YIKES! Hope you had fun!!! Tell Katie I was dreaming about the chocolate dipped cheesecake ALL week, and that we'll haveta get DOUBLE next year ;) Speaking of...I just wrote her a letter! She's the best! 

Well well well. Not much new over here in the FL. Shawna is still so great-she's so good. She's teaching me alot :) I feel like she's teachin me WAY more than I'm teachin her. I love her. Best friend status. 

We are teaching a girl named Tiffany- she's super wonderful. She's SUPER funny- cute and sassy. Her hubby is a youth pastor at their church but she's SUPER interested. She's reading the Book of Mormon and she's got a bajillion questions. She's already got SOOO much faith- you can see it in her eyes, she's great. 

We got a media referral this week for someone who lives in our apartment complex. it was a mom wanting us to go see her daughter who was going through a lot of hard times. We went and saw Shannon on Friday. She is going through lottttts of hard stuff :( we got to testify to her of the Savior, of His love for her and how He can help her through all these things. We get to see her again tonight- excited to help her come closer to Christ and be happier :)

The longer I'm out here, the more I realize how the Gospel solves all of the issues of the world. Keeping the commandments REALLY DOES keep us safe and happy. Being humble and relying on the Savior is actually WAY easier than trying to do things on our own. I love Heavenly Father for giving us these things to keep us happy and safe- He sure loves us alot... I feel that everyday.

Transfer Calls are this Saturday... I am definitely a canidate for leaving Odessa... which makes me wanna cry when i think about it... Sooo... I'm gonna quit talking about it! We will see :) I'll go wherever God wants me to be! :)

We had Elder Tahe (I dunno how to spell his name) of the seventy come to our stake conference this past weekend, that was pretty neat! He is coming back in a couple weeks to have a conference with us! Super exciting!!

Well well well, I sure love you all quite a bit!!! I hope you're all safe and sound and happy and being good! 

One Love
Sister Burtonnnnn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment