Monday, August 19, 2013

I am one Blessed Girl!!!


GUESS WHAT?!?!?! 
I AM STAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 

So, I love being a missionary.... It's the best thing to be. I LOVE IT!!! I am a happy girl.

THIS WEEK WAS SO STELLAR!! TSHANDA IS A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH!!!!! HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE :):):) And guess what?!?! Sister Greenwood... The cutest little english sister in the ward made a DVD of the day... I'm going to send it to ya'll so you can see it!!! :):) It's super neat!!! WHAT A HAPPY DAY!!!!! SHe's the best- and the ward is doing SO great at taking care of her. They're the best. OH MY WORD- i cant wait for you to see the video!!! :) I LOVE YOU!! 

Shawna is seriously like my best friend. I know Heavenly Father wanted me to meet her. She is such a blessing for us. We LOVE teaching her. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!! I know that we will be friends forever and ever. She is doing SO good. She's readin her scriptures, and LOVING THEM. She LOVES CHURCH. She came to Tshanda's baptism and she LOVED IT. The opening song was my favorite... "I like to look for rainbows..." She leaned over to me and pointed to her arm... She had goosebumps and had them the WHOLE TIME!!! She is SO excited to get baptized- just gotta figure out when!! :) I love her!!!

Well, I read the best talk ever this week. It's all about losing yourself in the work... Giving the Lord all your heart, might, mind and strength. I loved it. I want to be able to say at the end of my mission that I've done that. I want to give the Lord my heart, my mind, I want to make my will His will- and to LOSE MYSELF in serving all the people here. I want Him to have my heart and my mind FOREVER- who better to give it to than the Lord?! He will make me WAY WAY better than I could ever make myself. I love Him, so I'm working on giving everything to Him. 

Well, I finally have some pics to send you!!! I sure love you ALOT!!!!! Stay safe and be happy!!! 

One Love,
Sister Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment