Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mon. Aug 12

SO, 

Let's talk about Monday. Monday was not only the best birthday I've had, but the best DAY I think I have ever had in my whole entire life!!

First off, The Catmull's went above and beyond for dinner. They decorated the house with balloons and streamers, jumped out yelling happy bday, got CHICKFILA, cake and candles, they are the best. I have pictures, but my camera is dead... I will send some next week I promise :)

Then, we went to Jeff and Luise's (a family we were teaching) they dropped us... It's fine. BECAUSE, we THEN had time to go see if Ta'Shanda was home... AND SHE WAS!!! Heavenly Father answered our prayer!! IT WAS THE BEST PRESENT EVER TO SEE HER and Niyah and to see that everything's okay!!! She just had lotsa family stuff going on.... SHE IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY!!! :):) YEE HA!!! SO SO SO SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT!!!  

THEN, we had our first lesson w/ Shawna. Shawna is engaged to a guy who is a member (Staurt) and we have the lessons at his parents house. I'm pretty sure her and I were best friends. We get along SOOO good. She's 22, super sweet and cute, and she's getting baptized too!! After church yesterday, she kept telling us all the ways she has been changing. IT WAS SO COOL!!! He fiance is less active right now, and she is trying soo soo hard to bring him back. She is the BEST. She's obsessed with the Salt lake Temple.. So i already told her she's gotta come out and visit. She is the greatest!! I LOVE HER!!!

I got sick this week... BOOO!!!! Thursday was Zone Conference... I had a mondo migrane that mornin, and I had thrown up a couple times before the meeting. Thankfully, the  Relief Society from our ward was there doing the lunch, they all took good care of me!!! Sister Shepherdson took me home (Beth's momma) and I slept for like four hours. I still had a migrane on friday and saturday and didnt eat much,, but I am feeling better now!! All is well :) Sister Goodman's taking good care of me!!!

Transfer calls are this saturday.... I'm getting kinda scared... I really don't wanna leave!! :( there's soooo much GOOD going on here!!! I hope I stay one more transfer. But it's all good, I know I'll be where Heavenly Father wants me!! :)

Well well well, I love you all SO much!! :) Have a super super week!!!!
BE GOOD ;)

one love,
Sister Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment