Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hey Hey!!

Hey hey hey!!! This is prolly gonna be a short email....Sorry!!!

I had lots of emails today, Good to hear from ya'll :) Sorry if I didnt get back to ya... As always, no time!! (I feel like its a theme I've been learning)

Wellllllll things are going good!! We met with the Prezioso's for the first time this week!!! She is a less active member and her husband isnt. We taught the first lesson (the Restoration) and he really felt the Spirit!! When we were leaving he told us how all day before we came he "felt in heart" peace and that we were coming to share w/ him something important!! and that he felt that feeling the when we told the Joseph Smith story.... THE SPIRIT!! Then he (Bill) came to church on Sunday even though his wife couldnt make it!!! THEN he told us he's been reading the Book of Mormon everyday... and that he feels PEACE everytime he reads!!! Golden Investigator? I think so!! He's so great!

We didnt meet with Ta'Shanda and Unique very much this week.... and they didnt come to church on SUnday :( my heart cried a bit.... but it's okay!! We will get em back there!! :) bein a missionary is stressful!!! But great! :) 

Things are going good!!! I am happy happy!!! I love you all so so so so so so much!!!! :) 

LOVE YOU!!!
SISTER BURTON 

No comments:

Post a Comment