Monday, July 15, 2013

FAMILY!! (and real cool friends)‏

Hello Everyone!!! 

Hope you had an AWESOME Fourth of july!!!! Ours was WAY great!! We had a pancake breakfast at the church w/ the ward. Ta'shanda and her little girl La'Niyah came! I mostly played with Niyah the whole time it was fun! We played baseball... she's suppa good! She's the cutest. Then we had weekly planning, then we went and visited with Audrey and Louie and their grandkids, then we went to dinner at the Taylors! It was great! then we met with our ward mission leader and the elders and watched fireworks. it was real fun!!!

First off, Mom- thanks SO much for the package. I'm wearing the skirt right now... Suppa Comfy thank you :) Tell mardell and Brady and the kids thanks SO much for the package they sent me... their letters made my day!! and sister Goodman and I may or may not have eaten all the oreos within 24 hours... Oooops :) I will write them all back soon :) 

WELL, can I just start off by saying how absolutley BLESSED I feel to be teaching TaShanda and Unique?! They are SO prepared by Heavenly Father, IT IS INSANE. We taught them the law of chastity one of the nights this week. The next morning Sister Scott and I go to pick them up for a baptism and they are all worried about covering up- asking me if they needta wear a shirt under their top and if this cardigan looks okay and all this stuff. IT WAS THE CUTEST THING!!! they want to be obedient SO bad. They are surely changing themselves, and they are changing me. I love them. They have a baptismal date set for the 20th!! 

I love repentance!! Isn't it just the happiest thing?! I mess up all the time, and I'm so grateful that I'm able to be forgiven by a Heavenly Father who love us SO much!! 

I only have 1 min and 11 seconds left on this dumb computer. Just know I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!! I hope you all have a safe week!! 
Be good, Be nice, share the gospel, and BE HAPPY!!!
I Love you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment