Monday, July 15, 2013

HELLO, HELLO!!


Well hi there :) This week FLEW BY. I feel like I was just here emailing ya'll, and here we go again:) (Yes, I say ya'll ALL the time now... Holla;))
 
First off HUEY: Your email was SO cute. I love you bubba. And I miss your sweet-ness... Alot. I hope you are having a good summer!!! You seem like the same happy boy, stay that way :)
 
Momma: Your emails are the greatest. I love all the updates and input and such. First off, I'm REALLY jealous that the sisters get to stay out till 11... WE HAVETA BE HOME AT 8 :( The fourth of july is my favorite holiday, we all know how much I love fireworks... but its fine:) I think being obedient is more important than seein the fireworks :) It will be weird not being there w/ ya'll for the fourth! I hope you have tons of fun get me some candy from the bumpin parade :) haha
 
LOVED YOUR LETTER DADDY, as always :)
 
WEll, like I said, this week FLEW. Last monday we had a suppa fun party for Elder Scribners bday, he goes home next wednesday, which will be reallll sad cause he's the funniest guy in the world. AFTER, I went to Tampa 4 with my future roommate sister bowe. She is the best. We always have SO much fun together, and she teaches me ALOT.
 
We had lots of less active visits this week, and they are going great!! We had an AWESOME lesson w/ unique last night!!(Tashanda was gone, so it was just her) We taught the plan of salvation (my FAVORITE lesson to teach) and the Spirit was so strong. Beth (my bff who is going on her mission to Boise in august) came with us.At the end of the lesson, Unique basically shared an experience/bore her testimony to us about how both praying and reading the scriptures everyday are so important and that she has found answers to her prayers in the scriptures. Both her and Ta'Shanda are progressing SO much. I love them!! We are having FHE w/ them at a members house tonight... I'M PUMPED :) I love them SO MUCH!!!
 
Things are going great!! I LOVE it here, I love sister Goodman, its wonderful!!! The one picture is of us both...
I will attach a picture I'm sure you'll enjoy... I'm a looker, arent i?! ;) hahaha It's a wonder we dont have 3 million baptisms a week with this outfit ;)... I LOVE THE RAIN HERE!! I'll try to be better at sending and taking pictures... sorry i'm so bad about it!!
 
I love you all SO SO SO SO SO SO SO much and hope you have a happy happy fourth and a good good week!! I LOVE YOU
SISTER BURTON  


No comments:

Post a Comment