Monday, May 6, 2013

Hello!!!


Well well well!! How goes it?!?! I love you all so very much!!!

This week was pretty good!!

Pictures:
Aren’t the clouds BEAUTIFUL?! I'm obsessed.
Sister's conference :)
YAY FOR CHICK FIL A!!! (Just for you Kenz) :) Well well well!! How goes it?!?! I love you all so very much!!!

This week was pretty good!!

Pictures:
Aren’t the clouds BEAUTIFUL?! I'm obsessed.
Sister's conference :)
YAY FOR CHICK FIL A!!! (Just for you Kenz) :)

Monday- Spirit ball was a blast actually. Sister Bowe and I giggled the whole time. She's the best and I love her and her companion Sister Mortensen.  

Tuesday we had a Sister's Training Meeting. It was pretty much the best day ever. It was SO fun to be back in our tri (Sister Bowe, Beck, and I). I get to see sister Bowe all the time, but it makes my day every time. She's my best friend out here! We've talked about roomin together when we get home!! HOLLA!! :)

Wednesday- Oh boy, the sweet couple (Matthews) that I talk about all the time that riming me of gma and gpa young, she had a stroke :(. But she's doing better!!! So that’s good!!! She is the one with Alzheimer’s.... yeah I still cant spell. It was a good day though!! We had dinner w/ a less active family. He is really sick and going to die soon :( we are trying to get them sealed!!! They are great. I went on splits with one of the sister's in our ward and we found a potential investigator who wants us to come back by tracting!!! If we act in faith (even though I don’t care for tracting...at all), Heavenly Father will provide :) 

Thursday- lunch w/ a less active couple. They are wonderful!! They jus went to Salt Lake and were showing us all their pictures. He calls me the Potato girl :) ha. IT

Friday we went on splits with my new best friend. Her name is Beth and she just got home from BYU for the summer. We're like exactly the same age. She's AWESOME. We get along WAY good! She should get her call this week!! I LOVE THIS WARD!!

Saturday was great!! We found a former investigator who scheduled a return appointment with us for Sunday!!! So that's super great!! We found a Spanish member-family who fed us lunch cause we were biking- how sweet huh?! These people are honestly the best. They gave us a referral too! :) Then we found the cutest little less active lady. Her grandkids are all adopted (from China and Ethiopia... They are precious)  so I got to tell her all about Huey and Ky and cry of course :) ha. 

Sunday was good!! went on splits again w/ Beth. I love her. Ha I love it here!!! 

CHICK FIL A twice this week!!! It was like Christmas :) thank you grandma Jocko for the gift cards :)

ASK ME HOW EXCITED I AM TO SKYPE WITH YOU!!!!! HOLY MOLY HOLY COW!!!! Sunday is the day!!!! Our Church gets out at two and then we're heading over to members... It'll prolly be around 3 our time, which I believe is one yours. Maybe? I will call Saturday night to fill you in on all the details and make sure that will work for ya'll :) I CAN HARDLY STAND HOW EXCITED I AM TO SEE YOUR FACES!!! :) 

You could prolly Have tabes come help you set it up, She will be able to tell you my user name, or you can prolly find me by either searching Megan Burton or meganburton2 i think that’s it!

ONE RULE: no crying aloud. Okay? Okay.  

I love you SOOOO much!! I'm doing good! Changing and learning! It's good :) ha. Missions are hard, but I love it here and I love these people, and I love my Savior! I love you too :) I know this is His church, and I love teaching people about it, seeing them change and grow too :)

Talk to you SOOON!!! :):):):)

One Love,
Sister Megs Burton




No comments:

Post a Comment