Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Monday!!!


Mom, First off. I owe you the biggest apology in the world.
 
Yesterday was Mother's Day. We skyped, and I didnt even wish you a happy Mother's day. WHO AM I?! The biggest jerk in the nation, that's who. SERIOUSLY. What was I thinking?! Ha. I think I was just so excited to see and talk to ya'll that I totally spaced it. So, Happy LATE Mother's Day Mother dear. I love you SO much. I hope you got my card. I also hope you know how much I really do look up to you. I always talk about you and all the things you have taught me; probably w/o even knowing it. You are the best mom and example I could ask for. And my very best friend. I LOVE YOU!!
 
Yesterday at church a Brother in the ward told me "happy FUTURE Mother's day". How sweet huh?! Ha. It got me all excited to be a momma. I know the things I am learning here will help me to be the momma that Heavenly Father needs me to be.
 
Hmmm... What else? (steak and shake) haha. I dont know what to say it's like we just talked... OH WAIT. We did :) Can I just tell you how GLORIOUS it was to see you all?! I love you SO much. I know I've told you this before, but I think the mission has made me like crazy obsessed with my family. Like I loved ya'll before I left dont get me wrong, but the love I have for you now has like quadroopled. I hope that doesnt sound creepy? Sorry. :)
 
I get to go to Tampa for exchanges today!! With Sister Bowe!!  HOLLA :) I'm super duper pumped!! :)
 
 
I love you all so SO SO very much. I actually have some time, SO I am going to bear you my testimony :)
 
I know that I am a Daughter of Heavenly Father. That He loves me, and is very very aware of me and of my heart. I know that I can go to Him anywhere, anytime in prayer and that He will answer them. I know that Christ lives, that He loves us more than we can comprehend. I know that He has felt every thing we have and will go through, big and small, and that if we turn to Him, we can get through anything. In His strength, I can do anything, but without Him, I cant really do anything. I love Him. I know the Atonement is real and that it's cleansing power is so so so real. I have felt it. He is the way. This is His Church, restored through a living prophet. I took a challenge last week to re-pray to know if the Book of Mormon was true. Guess what? It is. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, and that this is Christ's true Church and the ultimate source of happiness. I know that families are ordained of our Heavenly Father, that He wants us all to come home to Him in our families. I love this gospel!! I love you all :)
 
Have good happy weeks!!!! I love you!
 
I LOVE YOU!!!!
Sister Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment