Monday, May 20, 2013

Hi!!!


Hello All :) Have I told you lately how much I love you? Well here it goes... I LOVE YOU!!! :)
Sorry I dont have ANY time to respond to your individual emails this week. Imma loser, i know.
 
This week was so good!! Exchanges with sister Bowe were the BOMB. I love her SO stinking much. While we were riding our bikes, someone stopped us and asked why we were so happy "OH SIR, Lemme tell you!!" :)  and then we had a whole lesson w/ him! Isn't that cool?! I love the HAPPINESS the gospel brings. Joy- that's what I've been studying this week.
 
Well, I lost my scriptures yesterday :( but dont fret, I will find them. I feel like part of me is gone w/o them. Theyre like part of my outfits now. I need em!
 
OH BOY OH BOY! we set a baptismal date with a new investigator we found, Steven. We might haveta hand him off to the Singles Ward Elders, but that okay. I am PUMPED.
We found another new investigator this week. Her hubby is a less active. She agreed to be baptized if she finds out if the Book of Mormon is true- (which it is so we're square) :). However, they are moving to North Carolina this week... so that kinda stinks. Us and the Elders have been helping them pack and move alot this last week. I love service. We are gonna try to set a baptismal date w/ her tonighters!! 
 
OH!! ANNNND two of the less active ladies we have been working w/ came to church!! HOLLA!! :) It twas great!! 
 
We had a zone Pday bbq today. It twas a partay. I love sis bowe and Mortensen. and the elders CRACK ME UP. It was fun!!!  
 
I seriously have like no time we have an appointment in like ten minutes. Transfers calls are on Saturday. Sister Williamson goes home on Tuesday :( so we will see what happens w/ Sis Daniels and I. I'm excited to see what Heavenly Father has instore!! I love you all so so so much!
 
Oh Jaws tells me the recital is this weekend, do me a favor and go for me mom?! Give Jaws a big hug for me :)
 
One love!
SISTER BURTON

No comments:

Post a Comment