Friday, May 31, 2013

Well hi there sweet family!! :)
 
Sorry my email is sooo late. Monday the library was closed, and yesterday was super busy, introducing my new companion to the area. My new sweet little "daughter." Yeah, I'm training. AHHHH! I have never felt so inadequete in my life. Ever. I feel like I just got here and am learning everything myself, how am I supposed to teach someone else, ya know? But what a better time than now to learn to fully rely on my Heavenly Father, right?  Right. OH BOY i'm scared out of my mind, but I know that with His help, we can do anything.
 
Lemme tell you about my sweet little companion! Her name is Sister Goodman. She is wonderful. She is 25, from a little town by Park City. She went to BYUI. She is such a hard worker I can already tell! We both want to be so so so exactly obedient, because we know that's the only way to be able to do all the things Heavenly Father wants us to do. I know if we are obedient and are working hard that the Lord will bless us, and that's what I'm relying on right now cause I feel like it's all I got;)
 
OH OH! We have a baptismal date w/ sister Taylor. Did i tell you that already? her hubby is a member. We got to invite her to be baptized last monday evening in a lesson w/ Bishop. IT WAS SO COOL! The Spirit was so so so very strong, it was awesome :) I love being a missionary!!
 
I feel a little overwhelmed and scared, but I know that everything's gonna be just fine. We are going to sweep this area w/ missionary work. EVERYONE IS GOING TO HEAR THE GOSPEL :)
 
as always, I have no time. We have got people to find!! :)
 
I LOVE YOU!!! Talk to you Monday!! :)
Love,
SIster Burton :)

No comments:

Post a Comment