Sunday, April 6, 2014

You'll never guess where I am at.....

Guess where I am right now?!

Wesley chapel... Serving in the Tampa 2 ward, which probably means
nothing to you, but it's the ward that neighbors Odessa!! So we share
a building with them... How awesome is that?!

President is in our area... Holla :) this ward went from having two
sets of elders to now no elders but two sets of sisters!! :) they are
so sooo sooo excited to have sisters. Our ward mission leader is the
MAN. I LOVE HIM!!! He put us right to work.

Daddy!!! Guess where my companion is from?!
Allen Texas!!!! I LOVE HER!!!
She's so stinking cute, so pumped about the work... She has made me
more excited about it to. She's super happy all the time, so sweet. I
love her!! She was originally assigned to Brazil, so she will head
there when she gets her visa. She's a sweetheart.

I was so excited to be staying in Tampa in an area that's pretty
familiar. Kind of awesome. I will probs be here the rest of mission,
which is rad.

Dad you asked me forever ago if I knew the date, and I do. My return
date is like august 20th

Oh, since President is having all the new missionaries go out to do
metro their first couple days, we got to go to metro this weekend!!
Yay yay yay!! It was so so fun!! We got to ride the bus and contact,
which I hadn't done before it was fun. Passed out cards at the
lightning game, it was just really good. Downtown's got my heart,
excited to take y'all there!


This ward had a total (with both sets of missionaries) of 6 lessons
the week before we got here, sooo there's lots of work to get done :)
Itll be good. Sis Bailey is a super hard worker, so it'll be good!!!

We'll well well I have no time... Weird huh?!
Love you tons!!!
Sister Burton


No comments:

Post a Comment