Sunday, April 6, 2014

It's already time for another email?!

Well, this week literally FLEW by. I can't remember like a single
thing that happened I feel like.

Well let's start with Monday.
We had a lesson with a part member family. The husband is a member,
but he was working. Their son is 14 and he just got baptized in
October. HE IS A STUD. I love him, such a good boy. Then they have a
little one who is like 7 months. I AM OBSESSED. He is literally the
CUTEST baby I've ever seen in my whole life.
Anyways, the mom isn't a member. So we taught her about Joseph Smith
and the restoration on Monday night. Her 14 yeAr old boy who has been
a member for about 6 months bore his testimony about how he knows it's
true... Then at the end he said the most humble prayer I've ever
heard, asking that his mom would get her answer and know that it was
true. Tender little moment.

Saturday we had a lesson with Carlos. His parents are both recent
converts, he's 26. He is SO COOL. We love him. Saturday we had the
most awesome lesson. For twelve week we had been studying one of the
videos from The District and role played it. In our lesson on Saturday
Carlos asked the basically the EXACT same question we had role played,
and we were able to help him recognize the Spirit! He was pumped to
read the Book of Mormon!!! He is so neat.

We met with the family that we met last week. They had so many
questions, they are so so neat. It was really good.

I got to see tons of people from Odessa yesterday. Man, I love them.
They all said I look way different.... So watch out, might not even
recognize me when I get home... Sis Bailey and I are gettin YOKED. And
burnt... We decided to walk ALL DAY Saturday ( I was missing metro) ;)
and we got FRIED. I love floridA:)

Glad Andria sent you that pic!!! Their kids are so stinking cute!!! :)

Can we just take a minute and talk about my companions?! I've been so
blessed. I saw sis Millard yesterday and got the neatest little letter
from her. She is the best. And then there's sister Bailey. I know for
a fact Heavenly Father knew I needed this girl. She is teaching me so
very much. She is one of the sweetest, happiest, most hopeful people
I've ever met. She's just got so much faith. I love her so much. Her
dad will be in Rexburg this week, i gave her your number to give to
her dad, dad so you might hear from him?! Her and I will be friends
forever. I hope she never goes to Brazil ;)

Well I love ya'll so much. Yesterday was a rough one. but that's ok
:)...they can't all be good. I went back through and read letters from
y'all, then I felt better....

Sooooo.....thanks for all that you do!! I love you so very much!! So
so so much.
Hope you all have a good week and a fun little spring break!!

Sister Megan Brialle Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment