Sunday, April 6, 2014

Most Miraculous Moments

Hello hello!!

This week has been probably my favorite week my whole mission. I
re-read the Fourth Missionary talk (the best talk in the world...READ
IT) and then after I had a very sincere prayer/conversation with
Heavenly Father. Just that I would really be able to give my whole
entire heart 100% of myself to right now, to this work.

All week I have been having moments where I think to myself "this is
exactly where I am supposed to be." We are seeing miracles every
single day. Yesterday we had the most miraculous day. We were trying
to make visits with a list that our WML gave us. We went to a house,
didn't end up being the less active that we were looking for, but the
couple let us right in. The mom said she wanted us to teach her
granddaughter. We left them with a prayer and they told us we could
come back. When we got back in the car we realized we had gone to the
wrong address of the less active, it wasn't even close to where we
were. We still don't know how we got there... Well obviously it was
God.

THEN we had a dinner with a member and their non member friends. A
FAMILY!!  this family is so great. They have two little girls, and
they have so much faith. The member met the dad at the dad's work.
They became good friends, he took them to night in Bethlehem, and has
given them a Book of Mormon. He is the best member missionary. The
spirit was so very strong in that home. They were asking all kinds of
questions about the Restoration. I wanted to burst with tears. The
member family was so happy, so happy. I don't think I've had a sweeter
experience on my mission. This is what it's all about. We are seeing
them again this week.

THEN we met with this boy named Chris. He's 18, reminds me of little
Blake :) he had been meeting with missionaries in Clearwater. He wants
to get baptized!!!!!!!! It's fine. Miracles are happening every two
seconds.

The two best member-missionaries I've seen this week are two special
people. They both have lots of trials, lots of hard things going on in
their lives. They'd be the one to have the "too busy" excuse for not
listening to the prophet and sharing the gospel. But they don't take
it. They are missionary machines. Seriously. So incredible. And they
are happy. I've learned a lot from both of them.

Had interviews with President this week. I love him. So much. He told
me so many things I needed to hear, he's indeed an inspired man. He is
so sweet too, he even gave me a hug after :) I love him!

Sister Bailey is the best. Don't worry dad, I'm learning all about her
Texan ways :) she's so good. Makes me want to be better.

I never want to leave this place.

They had us bear our testimonies yesterday at church. I don't know why
I still get nervous, but this time my heart was pounding so very fast,
faster than normal even. I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know it
because of blessings I see, but most importantly from how i feel when
I say it. He lives, and because He lives, we can find strength, hope,
peace,forgiveness, and WE CAN CHANGE. We can become better, more like
Him. His light is so very real. It covers all that darkness of the
world.

I love you so so so much family and friends!!
Big hugs!!!
Sis Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment