Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Welcome to the Metro Hotel

This week was so good!!

Monday-Wednesday we had 3 sets of sisters in our apt... Pres is trying to get all the sisters down here.

Sister Mortensen came!!... I dont know if i ever told you about her. She was the first sister i went on exchanges when i got here... reminds me tons of Melanie Klingler. I LOVE HER. She was like my mom when i first came out. It was so nice to see her!! :)

Thursday-Sat we had a trio and a companionship staying with us. Sister Costagnio from RExburg.... SHE IS A HOOT!! So fun!!

We moved in to our new apt on Saturday.... Carried all our stuff up three flights of stairs... don't worry bout it... we've been liftin wieghts. ;) Man, we were exhausted. It was great.


MAN we had the craziest sacrament meeting yesterday. This guy went up at the very begininng... no one knew who he was, and he started talking about CRAZY stuff. I'm talking straight CRAY. X and Y chromosomes, Mary and Joseph... who knows. Anyways, Bishop hadta get up and stop him. 
So after that... the Spirit was totes gone... obvs. But no need to fear, the cutest little eight year old boy like sobbed and bore his testimony about the Savior... THEN the hermanas investigator... who only speaks spanish got up and bore his testimony. I couldn't understand a word of what he said... but the Spirit was SO stinking strong. I was crying likea baby. Then our WML got up and bore his testimony in spanish, then the Stake pres... Man it was awesome. 

I feel like our Indian investigator is teaching me SO SO SO much. He said the closing prayer again, and i teared up. He's so great. He told us that he since he's been meeting w/ us, reading, and praying, that "I dont feel so sad at the end of the day... I'm more happy, and I feel hopeful." AHH!!! He is so great. 

We are meeting tons of people, contacting all day long. Its superb. I have never been so tired in my whole entire life... Like really tired. I feel like i could probs sleep for four days straight. But its all good :) I love it. 

I love you all so so so so much!!! Hey, Family... send me your favorite color por favor :) I will try to send that video out today mom! I love you!! 

OHHHH new address!!!

502 S Fremont #816
Tampa, FL 33606 

Love you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment