Wednesday, February 12, 2014

1/20/14

Another great week in Florida!

 We had the neatest miracle this week!! We went on Thursday night splits with the ward like two months ago, and I went to visit this less active. She wasn't home... but we left our number and tried to call her a few times with no answer. She text us on Tuesday morning out of the blue and asked if we could come over. We dropped by, and her daughter (who isn't a member, but has taken the lessons before) was there. Sister Heredia said that she was ready to come back to church and the daughter said she wants to take the lessons again. Sister Millard and I just looked at each other with the biggest smiles in the world! That one was just kinda handed to us, we are so excited about them! The daughter is super cute,17, and plays volleyball (I thought of tabes). She's suppa cool.

Hmmm I'm trying to think of what else exciting happened...
Uhhhh....
Oh! President has this suups cool idea about having new missionaries come here to Metro their first 3 days in the mission field. So they will all stay in our apartment. Like a little missionary hotel. :) we're getting bunk beds and all sorts of fun stuff. Cool huh?! It should be super fun. They'll all be here tomorrow. We're excited!!! 

Umm i honestly cant really remember anything else. 

OH! my apartment will change this weekend, so I will give you my new address on monday. It's the same complex, justa different unit, so if ya send anything today or tomorrow, should be fine :)

Today is my 11 month mission birthday and sis millard's two month... I think we'll be getting some ice cream later today to celebrate :) haha. cant believe its been that long. 

Ummmm. I got nothin else.
It's been kinda cold lately... Well cold for here. Pretty sure I've already turned into a wimp. I freeze here. 
This ward is SO stinking great. Seriously. I love it. So many cute, fun, young families. I LOVE ALL THE KIDS!!! It's fun. 

Mom, seriously you are the best! You're such an example to me! Thanks for your email this week!!

I love you all so so so much!!! Have a good week. Sorry for the sporadic email!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Sister B 

No comments:

Post a Comment