Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The BofM is my Favorite!!


Oh hello hello!! :)
This week was stellar. 
Tuesday two sisters and their trainee come stay with us. It was so much fun! I went out with the new sister, (who is the Nadauld's in our wards cousin!!) We went to this baseball game and talked to this guy. He loves mormons! He said that he got a blessing once, and he's been to church twice. He was with his little granddaughter. She was so cute!! Sis N was talking to the guy and I was talking to her and she said "I just want to talk to you forever, but I know you're going to have to leave, so i'm just gonna talk really fast" She was like talking at 100 miles an hour. She was so cute! Drew us pictures :) They should be at church next Sunday!!!
OH MY HECK WEDNESDAY!!!
SO rad. Weds, we had a lesson with our investigator from India. The Spirit is working on him, it's SO stinking cool. So, our lesson this week was on faith. We read Alma 32 together. We got to verse 21, the one that explains what faith is, and he said..."Woah, that was for me." IT WAS SO COOL!! Even though he doesn't have a Christian background, and doesn't really understand the BofM, the Spirit was able to teach him something!! He is starting to see God's hand in his life, and to believe in him. He knows he needs to increase his faith. He's so great! He's coming to church this Sunday!!! YAY!
Our ward mission leader is the man. Seriously. He works so hard for us. I love him! He reminds me of dad... which always makes me cry, cause then I miss him. But thats fine :)
Saturday we had a conference with Elder Kapischke (70) and President Thompson. It was SO SO SO SO SOOOOO good. Man. The Spirit was so strong. There's so much I needta work on! Woo!
Then Sat night was Stake conference in... ODESSA!! :) so that was super fun being able to see everybody!! I love that ward :)
This weekend was this big festival nonsense here in Tampa called Gasperilla, celebrating something about the pirates or something. Anyways, there was TONS of garbage everywhere... beer cans and cups and yuckies, so we went out w/ trash bags last night and cleaned up. It was really fun :) we havent done service inna while, so it was super fun to be able to do that!!
This week we have 2 groups of Sisters from the mission coming in to stay with us! We have six coming to stay with us tonight, and another set on Thurs. Should be a good time!! 
We haven't moved yet, so you can just keep sending mail to this address. If we do move, it'll still be a missionary apt, so I'll get it :) 
Well I love you all so so so so much!!! Hope you have a stellar week! :) I love you!!!
Sister Burton

    No comments:

    Post a Comment