Tuesday, October 15, 2013

ohhhh HI!!!!

How is everyone?!?! I hope well :):) 

Wasn't conference just so so great?! I love it. Really makes me want to work harder and be better. What a blessing for us to have prophets!! :)

Things are going really really well!!! Shannon is so stellar. She is EATING UP the lessons. The more we teach her, the more I love her. She's got a heart of gold. She got a new job this week and guess what that means?!?! SHE DOESNT WORK SUNDAYS ANYMORE!!!! She can come to church!!!! :):) Sooooo, basically I'm suppa excited bout that!!! 

We got to watch conference with Shawna at the Mahe's last night- that was super great!! She really liked it! I love her.

We getta go to a meeting on Friday in Sarasota... AND WE GETTA WEAR PANTS... I'm real excited!! :) hahaha I miss those things. 

So... the picture is of a note we found on our car.... HAHAHAHAHA it says"You wave at me all the time. Do we know each other, or are you trying to get to know me? Text me.
Signed White Charger"
hahahahaha Sis Goodman and I about DIED laughing.... We wave to everyone (we have competitions to see who get waved back to most). So we thought it was pretty funny!!! ha 

OH BOY wanna hear a tender mercy?!?! This week we went on exchanges and I was in Tampa 4 with Sis Behr... in their gym they have like a little dance studio thing with mirrors and all... I almost cried. It was great.

I LOVE THIS GOSPEL. It is so true. My testimony feels quite small, but it is growing everyday. I know God lives, He loves us so very much, more than we can comprehend. He answers prayers. He sent His Son, Jesus Christ to save us. He's saves me everyday. Because of Him, we can change... I see it everyday in the people we're teaching and in myself too, little by little. He knows our hearts, our weekness, and our desires, and He wants to help us! I know that His gospel is here on this earth. That it was restored through a Prophet, Joseph Smith. THE BOOK OF MORMON IS TRUE. Whenever I feel a little spec of doubt, I always turn back to that. I know with all my heart that that book is true- it's changing me. I love it. I know that the Priesthood is the Power of our Heavenly Father, how grateful I am for it! I know that we can be with our families forever.... LUCKY ME!!! I know that keeping the commandments is the ONLY way to be happy. 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!
Sister Megs Burton 

No comments:

Post a Comment