Monday, October 28, 2013

Hey Ya'll

Well Hello hello :)

What's goin on?! 

This week was SO great!!

Shannon got baptized on Saturday and confirmed yesterday, she is the happiest ever!! At her baptism she kept crying and said "I'm so happy that I just cant stop crying" :) she's so sweet, and so ready to be an active member!! She's such a good missionary too- it blows my mind. She gives us a referral like every time we go see her. She's the best.  

Ummm... they're shipping me out tomorrow :( Yup, my time in Odessa has finally come to an end. Almost half my mission will be serving here- I'm one blessed girl. They told us on Saturday that both Sis Yu and I are getting transferred. Sis Goodman is staying here and training (no surprise there, she's gonna be such a good trainer) President does transfers different than President Summerhays... so all we know is that we're leaving... we dont know where to or who with. We all go to a big transfer meeting together and then they tell us. Crazy huh?! 

So this weekend has been a little bit emotional... but thats okay :). I've got lots of the hard goodbyes tonight, (like Shawna and the Hunts) so that'll be just great....we all know how much i love goodbyes :) It'll be good though. I'm excited to see where Heavenly Father wants me to be next! 

I'll send some pics for ya'll of the baptism and of some of the fams here!! 

I'm excited for this week! Change is good for us, right? :) that's how we grow and learn and progress!! There's definitely a piece of my heart here though. It's gonna be hard to leave... (you were right dad, leaving areas IS harder than leaving home). But it'll be good :) I feel really good about it! 

Well I love you all so much!! :) Next week I'll be writin ya in a new library w/ someone different sittin right by me.. :) excited to fill you in!!! Love you!!

The Gospel is true :) 

Sister Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment