Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hey y'all :)





This week was super good!! Ask me if I'm typing y'all this message on
my new IPAD?!? Holla:)

Well this week was good.

Johnson ( the one from Nigeria) is still the funniest person ever. We
had a cool lesson with him this week all about the Book of Mormon. He
really likes to question things... But we used a scripture from the
bible that talks about the Book of Mormon, and he couldn't say a
thing. The Spirit was strong.

Srujan ( the one from indiA) is soooo cool. I LOVE teaching him. He
said he knows the Book of Mormon is true and that Joseph Smith is a
prophet! He agreed to get baptized if he gets answers to his prayers
about God being there. Man I love him so much!

I told you about the mom and daughter right?! Man they are the best.
Mom agreed to get baptized and has a date set for March 22. Daughter
will hopefully have a date too this week! They are so so so so funny!!

Jacob and Blake!!! You're birthdays are this week!!! Oh my goodness!!
You are gettin so stinking old. 16 jake?! Who's your first date gonna
be with?! Tell me everything :)

I love you all so so so much!!! :) have a good week!!!
Pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment